Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, BNC Coaxial
Model 7197 BNC A/B/C/D Switch Box with RS422 Serial Remote, Desktop
MODEL 7197 SPECIFICATIONS:
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) BNC (F) connectors labeled A, B, C, D and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 (F) Remote connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS422 Serial Data.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wallmount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop 5.25" W x 7.25" D x 2.0" H
(13.3 x 18.4 x 5.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
BNC A/B/C/D APPLICATION WITH RS422 REMOTE: The drawing illlustrates a COMMON device connected to the BNC COMMON Port accessing Devices A, B, C, and D connected to the BNC Ports A, B,C, and D. The DB9 REMOTE Control port accepts ASCII RS422 commands for remote control operation of the unit.
MODEL 7197 FEATURES:
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Both the center pin and shell of the BNC interface are switched.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Remote RS422 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED's display current position and power status.
The PathWay® Model 7197 BNC A/B/C/D Switch Box with RS422 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COMMON port among four other devices connected to the A, B, C, and D ports, with remote access functionality. Remote Control access can be accomplished using ASCII RS422 commands.
Wide Range Power Option Available: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
| PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de données, interruptor de datos, dati interruttore, Przelacznik danych, comutador de dados.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.