990717-01m, MTP/MTP, 12-Fiber, Patch Cable,
50/125µ, Multimode, 1 Meters (3.28 Ft.), Straight Configuration
- Fiber Optic cables allow for near-unlimited bandwidth
at extremely high speeds over long distances.
- Custom cable assembly lengths are available.
- Electro Standards manufactures high quality terminated
Fiber Optic Cables.
- Fiber Type: 50 Micron, multimode
- Insertion Loss: Typical: 0.35 dB; Maximum: 1.0 dB
- Connector: MTP Male to MTP Male
- Pinning: Straight through
- Type: Multimode
Ask about the "Plug & Play"
MPO Fiber Optic Interconnect System!
For custom fiber optic network cables contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Cable Form: /Products-Custom/Fiber-Optic-Cable/
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.