Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat5e, RJ45
Model 7366 Tri-Channel RJ45 CAT5e A/B Switch with RS232 Serial Remote Control
- PORT CONNECTORS: (9) RJ45 female connectors total (A, B, and COMMON for each of three channels).
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (3) Pushbuttons labeled Channel 1 through Channel 3.
- DISPLAY: (6) Red LED's total indicate the A or B switch positions for each of the three channels.
- SUPERVISORY REMOTE PORT: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts RS232 Serial Data for Remote control operation.
- POWER: UL approved wall mount 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.16" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
PathWay® Model 7366 Cat5e Tri-Channel RJ45 A/B APPLICATION w/RSS232 REMOTE:
The drawing illustrates three independent switching channels, Cat5e compliant. Each channel has a device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port accessing two other devices connected to the RJ45 A and B ports. A DB9 Remote port supports ASCII RS232 Serial Commands for Remote Control operation of the tri channel unit.
- Each channel allows access to two RJ45 Cat5e networks from one COMMON network or device.
- (3) Independent switch channels in a slim package!
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Remote RS232 commands allow gang commands.
- Front-panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Ideal for fallback applications.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation.
The PathWay® Model 7366 Tri-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch with RS232 Serial Remote Control allows the user the capability of sharing a single RJ45 interface device connected to the COMMON port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports for each channel. The Model 7366 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding.
The switch may be controlled manually via front panel pushbuttons or remotely from an RS232 serial port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position status may be attained via the front panel LED display or the remote RS232 serial port located on the rear of the unit.
Option: Wide Range Power Module: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Order Custom Length Cat5e Cables For Optimum Performance!
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete a custom product request form.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de données, interruptor de datos, dati interruttore, Przelacznik danych, comutador de dados.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide, including but not limited to: Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.