Model 9926 Four-Channel A/B Switch: Three-Channel DB9, Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e, Manual, Rackmount Network Switch
Simultaneously switches three DB9 channels, independently switches the single RJ45 Cat5e Channel
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of three channels.
- (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for the one RJ45 channel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (2) Rotary switches on front panel.
- One knob for Channels 1, 2, and 3 (DB9 interface).
- The other knob switches Channel 4 (RJ45 Cat5e interface).
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.3 lbs. (2.0 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9926 Four Channel Multi-Interface A/B Switch Application:
Three Channels of DB9 A/B Switching and a Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch.
Simultaneously switch from Position A to Position B and from Position B to Position A for the three DB9 channels locally.
Independently switch the Cat5e RJ45 channel from Position A to Position B and from Position B to Position A locally.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 devices from one COMMON device for each of three channels.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 Cat5e networks or devices from one COMMON device.
- The RJ45 channel is certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Manual operation via two front-panel rotary switches.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Switches all 9 pins of the DB9 interface via break-before-make rotary switch.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Simultaneously switches three DB9 channels via one front-panel rotary switch. Independently switches the RJ45 Cat5e Channel via the second front-panel rotary switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Custom length DB9 and RJ45 cables are available for your switch installation.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 9926 Four-Channel A/B Switch is comprised of three channels of DB9 interface and one channel of RJ45 Cat5e interface. The front-panel has two rotary switches. One rotary switch simultaneously selects the A or B position for all three DB9 channels. The second rotary switch independently selects the A and B position for the single RJ45 Cat5e channel.
The unit is manually operated, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via two front panel rotary switches. The Model 9926 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
LineSelect® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.