KVM Manual Network Switch, MIL Knob
Model 8407 PS/2 Keyboard, VGA Monitor & PS/2 Mouse A/B Manual Data Network Switch
Ruggedized configuration includes mounting brackets and MIL Knob.
Ideal for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) purchase applications.
Field Proven, high reliability!
- Port Connectors:
- (3) HD15 (F) connectors (VGA Monitor Interface) labeled A, B, and COM
- (3) 6-Pin MiniDIN (F) connectors (Keyboard Interface)
- (3) 6-Pin MiniDIN (F) connectors (PS/2 Mouse).
- Front Panel Control: (1) Rotary Mil Knob selects A or B position.
- Power: No power required. Manually operated.
- 5.24" W x 2.02" H x 8.34" D (13.3 x 5.2 x 21.2 cm) (Without Brackets)
- 7.24" W x 2.02" H x 8.34" D (18.4 x 5.2 x 21.2 cm) (With Brackets)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- Included: mounting brackets and MIL knob.
PS/2 KEYBOARD, VGA MONITOR & PS/2 MOUSE A/B SWITCH APPLICATION:
The diagram shows a PS/2 computer connected to the Model 8407. The hard drive can access one of two locations. Select Location A for (PS/2 Keyboard A, VGA Monitor A, & PS/2 Mouse A) setup or select location B for (PS/2 Keyboard B, VGA Monitor B, & PS/2 Mouse B) setup using the front panel MIL Knob.
- Ruggedized configuration includes mounting brackets and MIL knob
- High Quality sealed switch with self-wiping contacts
- Attractive and rugged aluminum case provides shielding
- No external power required with the Model 8407 Manual Data Network AB switch
- Custom length cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The LineSelect® Model 8407 PS/2 Keyboard, Monitor and Mouse A/B Switch is designed to allow access from one PS/2 computer to two locations having a keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
Alternately, the LineSelect® Model 8407 can also be used where two PS/2 computers need to be shared among one keyboard, monitor, and mouse location. A front panel selector allows quick and easy switching of the shared device.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 8407 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
State cable length (in Feet) when ordering.
Part Number Description
880841 VGA Monitor Cable, HD15 (M/M)
891022 VGA Extension Cable HD15 (M/F)
880835 PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse/Extension Cable, Mini DIN-6 (M/M)
891021 PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse/Extension Cable, Mini DIN-6 (M/F)
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.