Path Way® Model 7446C CE Certified, DB9 One-Half Crossover Switch with Contact Control Remote
Designed for switching between data sources to either of two destinations.
Applicable to switching ANY DB9 interface devices.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) DB9(F) connectors labeled A, B, C, and D.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9(F) custom remote contact control port accepts dry contact closure transition signals for Remote Control Operation.
- DISPLAY: (2) LED's labeled NORMAL and CROSS front panel display indicate switch position and power status.
- LOCAL CONTROL: (1) Front panel pushbutton allows local control of switch between NORMAL and ONE-HALF CROSSOVER state.
- POWER: UL Approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8.23" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 21.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg)
DB9 ONE-HALF CROSSOVER APPLICATION w/CONTACT CLOSURE REMOTE:
- There are two drawings with one illustrating "NORMAL" position and the other drawing illustrating "One-Half Crossover" position.
Model 7446C DB9 One-Half Crossover switch shown in Normal position with Contact Closure Remote.
"Normal" position illustrates Device A connected to Device C, and Device B connected to Device D. A Contact Closure Remote allows the user to change the "Normal" position to "One-half Crossover" position via the DB9 Remote.
Model 7446 DB9 Crossover Switch shown in the Crossover Position with Contact Closure Remote.
"One-Half Crossover" position illustrates Device B connected to Device C, with no connection from Device A to Device C or Device D. A Contact Closure Remote allows the user to change the "One-Half Crossover" position to Normal" position via the DB9 Remote.
- This Network Switch allows selection between Normal and One-Half Crossover position.
- CE Certified.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- All (9) signals of the interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- When the unit is in NORMAL position, Port A is connected to Port C and Port B is connected to Port D.
- When the unit is in CROSS position, Port B is connected to Port C, while Port A is not connected to either Port C or Port D.
- Remote Contact Closure control and status provides dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position and lockout state as well as obtain the present position.
- Front panel LEDs display the present switch position and power status.
- Custom length data cables available.
The PathWay® Model 7446C DB9 One-Half Crossover Switch Box with Contact Control Remote Port supports connections between four devices or peripherals connected to ports A, B, C, and D, in either a "Normal or "Cross" configuration. The Model 7446C is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The data switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from a DB9 port located on the rear of the unit. The switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED or by a set of dry contacts on the Remote DB9 port.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.