Model 9746 High Density 40-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch System, Manual Control, with Monitor Ports
- Add quick and easy backup switching capability to your data network by utilizing this high density switch system!
Photo illustrates 32 channel switch. Switch systems are available with 8, 16, 24, 32, and 40 channels.
MODEL 9746 FEATURES:
- Manually control all 40 channels of the Model 9746 separately via 40 knobs located on the front panel, one knob per channel.
- Each switch channel has a monitor port located on the top panel, one monitor port per channel. Monitor port wires are soldered to the rotary switches at the same points as the common port wires.
- Internal wiring T586B utilizes Cat5e rated material and Cat5e rated connectors, however, not tested for an overall Category rating.
- Switches all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Ports located on rear panel.
- (120) RJ45 female ports:
- (40) A
- (40) B
- (40) COMMON
- Ports located on top panel:
- (40) RJ45 female MONITOR ports.
- Rackmount Style Chassis: 19" W x 8.75" H x 13"D
(48.3 x 22.2 x 33.0 cm)
The Model 9746 Series of High Density A/B Switch Systems is comprised of five models as listed below. They can accommodate up to 40 channels in on 8.75" of panel height. Select model from
table, based on number of channels populated.
| Model 9746, Series Switch
|No. of Channels
|| Cat. No. 526812
|| 8-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch, with Monitor Ports
|| Cat. No. 526813
|| 16-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch, with Monitor Ports
|| Cat. No. 526814
|| 24-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch, with Monitor Ports
|| Cat. No. 526815
|| 32-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch, with Monitor Ports
|| Cat. No. 309746
|| 40-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch, with Monitor Ports
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.