Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45
Model 9714 Eight-Channel Cat5e RJ45 A/B/C Switch, Manual, Independent Switching, Rackmount
Switches all 8 pins. Allows compatibility with ALL RJ45 interfaces.
Share ANY RJ45 Interface networks or devices, “quickly and easy”.
Field Proven, Highly Reliable!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, C and Common, for each of the 8 channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (8) Rotary switches on front panel selects A, B, or C position for each of the 8 channels.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 8.66" D. (48.3 x 8.9 x 22.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 6.7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
EIGHT CHANNEL CAT5e RJ45 A/B/C SWITCH APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates eight independent channels of 3-position switches. Each Channel has a COMMON Device connected to the COMMON port with access to three other devices connected to the A, B, and C ports, respectively. Each channel is manually operated for independent channel control.
- Efficient use of panel space; eight complete A/B/C switches in a 2U panel height (3.50").
- Each of eight channels allows quick connection to any one of three networks from one COMMON network.
- Independently switches each of the eight channels via eight front-panel rotary switches.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Tested for Cat5e Compliance.
- Manually operated.No power required.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Rackmount configuration is standard.
- For a Five Channel version of this switch, see Model 9462, Cat No 309462.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 9714 enables access to three 10/100/1000 Base-T Cat5e networks for each channel. Each of the eight channels of the LineSelect® Model 9714 Category 5e A/B/C Switch allows the user to reroute data between three networks with a simple flip of a switch. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat5e interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 9714 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.