Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45, Rotary Switch System
Model 9741 High Density 8-Channel Cat5e RJ45 A/B Switch System, 1000Base-T, Gigabit Networks
- Model 9741/8 High Density 8-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch, 1000Base-T, Cat 5e, RoHS, CE Compliant, Gigabit Networks.
- Add quick and easy backup network switching capability with this high-density switch system!
- High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 (F), Cat 5e connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of 8 channels on rear panel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (8) Rotary Switches on front panel select A or B and allow independent channel control.
- PINS SWITCHED: RJ45: All 8 Pins Switched.
- POWER: No power required. Manually Operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 8.75" H x 15.05" D.
(48.3 x 22.3 x 38.3 cm).
- Accommodates up to 8 channels in only 8.75 inches of panel height.
- Independently control 8 channels via the front-panel rotary switches.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T Networks (up to Cat5e).
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Manually operated, No power required.
- Custom length cables are available.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Partially populated Models switch 32, 24 or 16 channels independently or a fully populated 40-Channel Switch System.
(See Related Tab, or click the "Detailed Spec" Icon)
- Municipalities, schools, government: This network switch is on
GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V.
- For a Cat5 high-density manual switch system, see Model 9740 Switch System.
The Model 9741/8 High Density 8-Channel Cat5e RJ45 A/B switch System enables access to two networks connected to the A and B ports from a COMMON device connected to the COMMON port for each of eight channels. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat 5e interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The Model 9741/8 switch system is encased in an all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a 19" rack.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.