RJ45 Manual Network Switch, Cat5e, Rotary Switch
Model 9455SH Dual Channel RJ45 Cat 5eA/B Switch, Manual, Simultaneous Switching, Rackmount
All Ports are Shielded RJ45 Connectors
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) Shielded RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON, for Channel 1, and (3) RJ45 shielded connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON, for Channel 2.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B for both channels, simultaneously.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19" W x 1.75" H x 8.92" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.7 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.4 lbs. (2.0 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9455SH DUAL CHANNEL RJ45 Cat5e A/B SWITCH APPLICATION.
The diagram shows two Cat5e RJ45 A/B channels switching simultaneously. A COMMON Device is connected to the Shielded RJ45 COMMON port for Channel 1 and Channel 2. Each of the two channels has access to two other devices, connected to the shielded Ports, labeled A and B respectively.
- LineSelect® Model 9455SH allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one Common device for each channel.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks (Up to Cat 5e).
- All ports are shielded RJ45 connectors.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Simultaneously switches both channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power is required.
- Rackmount configuration.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch application.
The LineSelect® Model 9455SH is a dual-channel RJ45 A/B Network Switch. Both channels switch to A or B simultaneously. Each of the two channels reroutes data from its COMMON port to its A or B port, depending on switch position. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat5e interface. The Model 9455SH is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.