Manual Network Switch, Terminal Barrier Strip Switches
Model 8067 2-Terminal Barrier Strip A/B/C/D Switch, Manual, Desktop
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) Two-Terminal Barrier Strips labeled A, B, C, D and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, B, C, or D.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded Aluminum Enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.25" W x 2.0" H x 7.25" D. (13.3 x 5.1 x 18.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.2 lbs (0.5 Kg)
A/B/C/D 2-TERMINAL BARRIER STRIP APPLICATION: The drawing illlustrates a COMMON device connected to the 2-Terminal Barrier Strip COMMON port. The COMMON device has access to Device A, Device B, Device C, and Device D which are shown connected respectively to the 2-Terminal Barrier Strips ports labeled A, B, C, and D.
- Allows quick connection to any one of four 2-Terminal Barrier Strip interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- Both pins of the 2-Terminal Barrier Strip are switched.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Eliminates the need to connect and disconnect cables.
- No external power required.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length spade lug cables available for your switch installation.
The Model 8067 allows the user to access four devices connected to the A, B, C, and D, 2-Terminal Barrier Strip ports from one device connected to the COMMON 2-Terminal Barrier Strip port. Switching connection between devices is quickly and easily accomplished via the front panel rotary selector - No need to plug and unplug cables. The Model 8067 is packaged in slim desktop style enclosure.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Data Communication Products are available for export.