Path Way® Manual Network Switch, RJ45
Model 7462 8-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch
Add Reliability to your data network by providing backup switches.
Switches all 8 pins. Allows compatibility with ALL RJ45 interfaces.
A Field-Proven High-Quality Data Network Switch designed to provides reliability for Mission Critical Networks!
- PORT CONNECTORS: All (24) RJ45(F) ports are located on the rear panel.
- (8) A ports
- (8) B ports
- (8) Common ports
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (8) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (16) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- POWER: UL Approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- (MTBF) 1.8 million hrs (unit alone), 69,800 hrs (unit with power supply included)
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 10.3" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 26.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: 6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)
LOCAL CONTROL OF EIGHT INDEPENDENT RJ45 A/B SWITCHES APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates eight RJ45 channels of switching. Each channel has a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COM port allowing access to two other devices connected to ports 1 and 2. There is no remote control, however there is individual control locally using any one of the eight front-panel pushbuttons. (One push button for each channel)
- Eight independent RJ45 A/B Switches in a slim 1U high rackmount package.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interfaces are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Local individual channel control via 8 pushbuttons located on the front panel.
- Front panel LED's indicate each switch position and power status.
- All switched signals are passed via latching copper contact relays that maintain their position and continuity even in the event of a power loss.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available. See Catalog Numbers 990328 thru 990336
- NEED REMOTE CONTROL? For a similar switch, but with Remote Control added, see Model 7465, Cat. No. 307465.
The PathWay® Model 7462 8-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a device connected to the Common port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports for each channel. The Model 7462 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE:
(Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.