RJ45 Manual Network Switch, Cat5e, Rotary Switch
LineSelect® Model 9455 Dual Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch, Manual, Simultaneous Switching, Rackmount
Certified for Cat 5e Compliance.
Share ANY RJ45 interface networks or devices, "quick and easy"!
Field Proven, Highly reliable!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female, an A, B, and Common for each of the two channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B for both channels, simultaneously.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19"W x 1.75" W x 8" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 3.9lbs. (1.8 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9455 Dual-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B SWITCH APPLICATION:
The diagram illustrates for each channel, a COMMON Device connected to the RJ45 COM port with access to two other devices connected to the RJ45 A and B ports. Each channel can reroute data to it's A or B ports. Both channels switch simultaneously from either A to B position or B to A position.
Model 9455 2-Channel Switch Features:
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks (Up to Cat 5e).
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Simultaneously switches both channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power is required.
- Rackmount configuration.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch application.
The Model 9455 is a dual-channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Network Switch. Both channels switch to A or B simultaneously. Each of the two channels reroutes data from its Common port to its A or B port, depending on switch position. The Model 9455 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.