Model 7150 16-Channel RJ45 RS232 A/B Switch with Automatic Fallback, GUI, and Cascade Group Operation
- Width: 19" (48.3 cm) (19" full rack size)
- Height: 3.5" (8.9 cm) (2U)
- Depth: 10.11" (25.4 cm)
- Weight: 8.27 lbs (3.75 kg)
- POWER REQUIREMENTS
- DC Voltage: 12VDC
- DC Current: 480mA (peak), 240mA (nominal)
- AC Power: 6W (peak), 3W (nominal)
- SIGNAL PORT INTERFACE:
- (48) RJ45 Signal ports
- (16) Channels of RJ45 A/B/COM ports
- Individual Control
- REMOTE PORT INTERFACE:
- RJ45 female port
- LAN Graphical User Interface operation
- RJ45 (F) Cascade Port (In, Out) with Custom Pinout.
- Synchronous Group Operation
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL AND INDICATORS:
- (32) Red LED's
- (32) Green LED's
- (16) Pushbuttons
- POWER SUPPLY 517277:
- Input 100-240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz, 0.5A
- Output: 12VDC (regulated), 1.5A
Wide Range Power Option Available: (Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC/240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Switch maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Individual control of all (16) channels.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote Control of the switch from a 10/100-Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- Remote Control Graphical User Interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, control Cascaded Units, as well as obtain switch status and receive Cascade Unit status updates.
- Cascade operation allows control of switch position and lockout as well as obtaining status of another unit connected to the cascade ports through the remote Graphical User Interface of a single unit.
- Front panel LED's display present position, lockout, fallback mode, and power status.
- EIA/TIA-561 RS-232 compliance.
- In Automatic Fallback Mode, the front panel AUTO LED of a channel is illuminated.In this mode, the unit operates automatically by the signal presence of the TD pin of port A.The TD pin (RJ45 pin 6) is monitored for serial data activity with respect to the signal ground pin (RJ45 pin 4).
- If the channel is in position A, the signal will be monitored for a loss in signal for a selectable timeout period.The selectable timeout period for each individual channel are as follows:30 (factory default), 60, 90, and 300 seconds.
The PathWay® Model 7150 16-Channel RJ45 RS232 A/B Switch with Automatic Fallback, GUI, and Cascade Group Operation allows the user the capability of sharing a single port RJ45 interface device, connected to the "COMMON" port, among two other devices, connected to the A and B ports, for each channel. The Model 7150 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The unit can be operated by either the front panel pushbuttons or the 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet Remote. The unit also supports cascade operation, where other supported units can be connected and operated through a single remote port interface. The state of the unit can be obtained from the front panel LED's or through the Remote Graphical User Interface.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All ESL products are available for export.
Pathway® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.