DB9 Manual Network Switch, Rotary Switch
Model 9445 Five-Channel DB9 A/B Switch, Manual, Independent Switching, Rackmount
Ideal for RS232, RS422, RS485 or ANY application that has a DB9 connector interface.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON, for each of the 5 channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (5) Rotary switches on fron panel select A, or B position for each of the 5 channels.
- POWER: No power required, Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.7 lbs (2.2 kg)
FIVE CHANNEL DB9 A/B NETWORK APPLICATION: Ideal for RS232, RS422, RS485 or ANY applications that has a DB9 connector interface.
The drawing shows one COMMON device connected to the Model 9445 five DB9 COMMON ports, for Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Channel 4 and Channel 5. Each channel is connected to two devices via ports A and B. The five channels are switched independently.
- Efficient use of panel space; five complete A/B switches in 1U of panel height (1.75")
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device for the Model 9445 manual network A/B Switch.
- Individual Channel Control via five knobs located on the front panel, one knob per channel.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
With each of its five channels, the Model 9445 DB9 A/B Switch allows the user to access two DB9 interface devices connected to it A and B ports with one DB9 interface device connected to its COMMON port. The five channels are switched via the five knobs located on the front panel. The Model 9445 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Don't forget to order your DB9 Cables!
Custom Length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.State cable length in Feet when ordering.
|| DB9 F/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| DB9 M/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| DB9 M/M, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.