RJ21/50-Pin Manual Network Switch
Model 9171 RJ21/50-Pin A/B Switch, Desktop, Manual Operation
Ideal for fast swapping 25-Pair (RJ21) station cable connections.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ21/50-Pin female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop 8.12"W x 3.46"H x 7.96"D (20.7 x 8.8 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.8 lbs. (0.9 kg)
RJ21/50-PIN A/B SWITCH APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the RJ21/50-Pin COMMON port with access to two other devices connected to the RJ21/50-Pin A (Primary Line A) and B (Backup Line B) ports.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ21/50-Pin interface devices from one COMMON port.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- All (50) pins of the RJ21 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length, RJ21 cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 9171 RJ21/50-Pin interface A/B Switch allows the user to access two devices connected to A and B ports from on COMMON port. Switching between device A and B is quick and easy via the front panel rotary selector. No need to plug and unplug interconnection cables thereby eliminating connector wear and/or errors when reconfiguring system connections. The Model LineSelect® 9171 is packaged in a compact desktop style enclosure.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.