Manual Network Switch, BNC Coaxial
Model 9126 Dual Channel Coaxial BNC A/B Switch Module, 50 Ohm,
- High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
- Ideal for data, GPS, and test measurement coaxial networks!
- Modular approach allows system expansion to meet your needs.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) BNC connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each channel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual Rotary Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Module 1.98" W x 5.06" H x 7.15" D. (5.1 x 12.9 x 18.2 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 0.8 lb (0.4 kg).
DUAL CHANNEL COAXIAL BNC A/B APPLICATION, 50 Ohm: The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the BNC COMMON port accessing two other devices connected to the BNC A and B ports for each of two channels. Both channels are switched simultaneously. This dual channel BNC A/B switch can give you access to 16 channels by installing eight individual dual channel BNC switch modules into the Model 9025 rack mount chassis.
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Simultaneoulsy switches both channels via a front-panel rotary switch.
- Switches both the shield and center conductor of the coaxial interface via break-before-make rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- No external power required. Manual operation.
- Switch case is a rugged aluminum enclosure for EMI/RFI shielding.
- Up to eight LineSelect™ Model 9126 Switch Modules can be housed in the Model 9025 Rack Chassis.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Modular approach to switch requirements allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed basis.
- Custom length BNC cables available for your switch installation.
The Model LineSelect™ 9126 switch module allows the user to switch a device connected to the COMMON port between devices connected to ports A and B for each channel. The LineSelect LineSelect™ Model 9126 is an open frame module designed to be installed in the Model 9025 rack.
The Model 9025 (Cat No 305972) Rack accommodates up to 8 LineSelect™ Model 9126's. The Model 9025 is a 3U, full rack size chassis designed to fit in a standards 19" rack.
System Expands to meet your needs!
This modular approach to switch system requirements allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed basis. Filler panels are available to attractively cover unused modules slots.
Shown here with other switch modules installed and optional filler panels.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.