Manual Network Switch, DB9 A/B, 2-Positions, Rotary Switch
LineSelect® Model 9442R DB9 A/B Switch with Half Rack & Full Rackmount Enclosure, RoHS Compliant
Applicable to ANY DB9 Interface since all 9 pins switched.
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches increase the reliability of your Network.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB9 female connectors on rear panel labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- PIN SWITCHED: 9 pins switched.
- POWER: No power required.
- ENCLOSURE: Aluminum slim rackmount enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D. [48.3 x 3.8 x 20.3 cm]
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.0 lbs. 0.9 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9442R DB9 A/B APPLICATION: RoHS Compliant
The drawing illustrates a COMMON Device connected to the DB9 port with access to either Network A or a Network B. The Network A is connected to the DB9 port A and the Network B is connected to the DB9 port B.
- Allows quick connection to either Network A or a Network B from one COMMON device.
- Certified RoHS compliant.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All ports are transparent to all data.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- DB9 female connectors used for the A, B, & COMMON ports.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
The LineSelect® Model 9442R Single Channel DB9 A/B Switch allows the user to switch COMMON equipment to either A or B ports with a simple turn of a rotary switch knob. The unit supports all 9 pins of the DB9 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables, thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 9442R is enclosed in a desktop size enclosure with a 1U full rack size front panel, and an all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Private Labeling Option: ESL switches may be Custom/Private Labeled. Ask for quote.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.