Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, RJ45
Model 4407 Remotely Controllable RJ45 A/B Switch with Dual Remote Control Ports
Field-proven, high reliability!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) RJ45/F connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front Panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROLS: (2) RJ45 female connectors on rear panel accept ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.25"W x 2.0" H x 7.25" D. (13.3 x 5.1 x 18.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.2 lbs. (0.6 kg)
PathWay® Model 4407 RJ45 A/B APPLICATION w/DUAL RJ45 RS232 REMOTE CONTROLS:
- Ideal for remote applications.
The application drawing illustrates a COMMON Device or Network connected the RJ45 COMMON port with access to two other Devices or Networks connected to the RJ45 A and B ports, respectively.
There are two RJ45 RS232 Remote ports, Control Device 1 is connected to RJ45 Remote Control 1 port, and Control Device 2 is connected to the RJ45 Remote Control 2 port, allowing multiple and simultaneous Remote access to control the unit remotely via Serial Data commands.
- Allows access to two networks from one COMMON network or device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Local control via front-panel pushbutton.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, obtain switch status, query model number, and firmware version number, and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Dual Remote Serial ports for multiple and simultaneous Remote access.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 4407 Single Channel RJ45 A/B Switch with Dual RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device, connected to the "COMMON" port, among two other devices, connected to the "A" and "B" ports, with remote access functionality. The Model 4407 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from either of two RJ45 Serial Interface Remote ports located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
his high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 4407 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.