Multi Interface Copper Network Switches
Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45, DB9
Model 9088 Tri-Channel A/B Switch with Terminal Strip for Position Status: Two-Channel DB9, Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e
- Simultaneously switches two DB9 channels and a single RJ45 Cat5e Channel
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of two channels.
- (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for the one RJ45 channel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on top panel switches all three channels simultaneously.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- REMOTE: (1) Terminal Strip on bottom panel accepts Contact Closure signaling for remote control operation.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 8.38" W x 4.62" H x 6.0" D. (21.3 x 11.8 x 15.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.3 lbs. (1.1 kg)
THREE CHANNEL MULTI-INTERFACE A/B SWITCH APPLICATION w/TERMINAL STRIP:
The drawing shows three channels: (Two Channels of DB9 A/B Switching and a Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switching.) Simultaneously switch all three channels from Position A to Position B and from Position B to Position A. The Terminal Strip allows the user to monitor switch position and status via open/close contact closure signaling.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 devices from one COMMON device for each of two DB9 channels.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 Cat5e networks or devices from one COMMON device.
- The RJ45 channel is certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Manual operation via top-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All ports are transparent to all data.
- Switches all 9 pins of the DB9 interface via break-before-make rotary switch.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Simultaneously switches two DB9 channels and the single channel RJ45 via the top-panel rotary switch.
- A Terminal Strip mounted to the bottom panel allows the user to monitor the switch position and status via Contact Closure signals for all three channels, simultaneously.
- Custom length DB9 and RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Model 9088 Three-Channel A/B Switch is comprised of two channels of DB9 interface and one channel of RJ45 Cat5e interface. The top-panel has one rotary switch. Simultaneously selects A or B position for both the two DB9 channels and the single RJ45 Cat5e channel.
The unit is manually operated, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via top-panel rotary switch. The Model 9088 is enclosed in a custom size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and be mounted via the rear panel DIN-rail bracket.
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.