QuickSwitch® Gibabit Fiber Optic Network Switch, ST Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6190 Fiber Optic A/B Switch, ST Duplex, Dual Wavelength with Remote Serial Control and Optional GUI, Gigabit Data Rates
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) ST Duplex female connectors, labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- WAVELENGTH: 850 nm and 1300 nm.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts serial RS232.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts RS232 Serial Data for remote control operation. As an option, Graphical User Interface is available.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VAC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop 8.0" W x 2.7" H x 7.25" D. (20.3 x 6.9 x 18.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: 2.8 lbs (1.27 Kg)
APPLICATION: Gigabit ST Duplex Dual Wavelength fiber optic switch
with DB9 RS232 Serial Data Remote Control. Use the DB9 Remote via ASCII commands to query the switch position, change switch position, or lockout the front panel control.
The QuickSwitch® 6190 ST Fiber Optic A/B Switch with Remote Serial Control and Optional Graphical User Interface allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A & B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port of the switch. The system affords local and remote access functionality. Remote access can be accomplished by RS-232 commands sent via the Remote Serial Port or by Graphical User Interface (if ordered with GUI option Cat. No. 520306). Users can remotely monitor status and control switch functions. The QuickSwitch® 6190 employs Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS) based multimode switches.
- The data network switch uses mirror technology, is transparent to data, and supports gigabyte data rates.
- The switch supports Multimode, 50/125 micron fiber with wavelengths of 850nm and 1300 nm.
- Front panel pushbutton control or Remote RS232 Serial Command access through the DB9/Female port.
- Graphical User Interface to control switch position, lock out front panel use and query status (if ordered with GUI option).
- Remote commands to switch position, lock front panel use and query status.
- Front panel LED's display the current switch position and power status.
- If power to the unit is lost, the switch will revert to the "A" position and continue to pass data.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
SOFTWARE FEATURES OF
GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE OPTION, Cat No 520306:
- Access User Interface via included software.
- Easy to use, simple point and click operation.
- Remotely access to control or monitor the QuickSwitch® 6190 ST Duplex A/B Switch System.
- Lockout front panel manual access.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz in place of the standard power module. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
TO READ THE ARTICLE: "HOW TO DETERMINE THE RIGHT FIBER OPTIC NETWORK BACKUP SWITCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION", click link to read as a pdf. You need Acrobat Reader to view this file.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch Fiber Optic Switches.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Fiber Optic Cable requirements. Please click here to reach our Fiber Optic Cable Categories Webpage: https://www.electrostandards.com/cables-connectors-adapters/fiber-optic-cable-assemblies/
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica , switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Switch Form
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.