DB9 Manual Network Switch, Rotary Switch
Model 4505 DB9 A/B/C/D Switch with Manual Operation
Ideal for device-sharing applications; Applicable to ANY DB9 interface devices
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Front panel rotary switch allows selection of switch position.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 4.19" W x 1.86" H x 6.73" D. (10.7 x 4.19 x 17.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.2 lbs. (0.6 kg)
LineSelect® Model 4505 Manually Operated DB9 A/B/C/D Switch Application:
The drawing illustrates a four-position switch that is manually operated via front panel rotary knob. A COMMON device connected to the DB9 COMMON port has access to any one of four DB9 interface devices connected to the four DB9 ports labeled A, B, C and D via the front panel rotary switch selector knob.
- Allows quick connection to any one of four devices from one COMMON device.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping contacts.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (9) pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Manual operation, no power required.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
The LineSelect® Model 4505 DB9 A/B/C/D Switch allows the user to reroute data between any one of four devices to one COMMON device with the simple rotation of a selector switch. All nine pins of the DB9 interface are supported. No need to plug and unplug interconnection cables thereby eliminating connector wear and/or errors when reconfiguring networks. The LineSelect® Model 4505 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
Don't forget to order your DB9 Cables!
|Custom Length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
State cable length (in Feet) when ordering.
||DB9 F/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| DB9 M/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
|| DB9 M/M, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.