Cat5 Manual Network Switch, RJ45, Rotary Switch
Model 8050 RJ45 A/B Manual Data Network Switch, CAT 5 Compliant
Reliable and Efficient Network Switch.
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 Interface Device
Ideal for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) purchase applications.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45, Cat 5 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually Operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.44" W x 2.71" H x 7.75" D. (13.9 x 6.9 x 19.7 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.1 lb. (0.5 kg)
LineSelect® Model 8050 Cat5 A/B Manual Network Application:
The drawing illustrates a computer connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to two networks connected to the RJ45 A and RJ45 B ports, respectively. The computer can share between two networks with a simple turn of the front panel rotary knob on the Model 8050. Manually operated.
- LineSelect® Model 8050 manual data network switch allows access to two RJ45 Cat5 networks from one computer or workstation.
- Rated for 10/100 Base-T networks (up to Cat5).
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Custom length RJ45 Cat 5 cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The LineSelect® Model 8050 Cat5 Manual Data Network Switch enables access to two 10/100 BASE-T networks (Up to 100 Mbps). The Model 8050 RJ45 Category 5 A/B switch allows the user to reroute data between two networks with a simple turn of the front panel rotary switch. Model 8050 supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 CAT5 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The Model 8050 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 8050 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.