Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25
Model 4440 Remotely Controllable RS232 4-Way Switch
SPECIFICATIONS: Model 4440 (4-Way Switch) and Model 4480 (8-Way Switch)
- 13" W x 2" H x &" Desktop
- 19" W x 3.5" H x 7" Rackmount
- SPEED: Transparent
- POWER: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, .5 A
- DISPLAY: (4/8) Port, (4) Key Signals, (1) Manual remote
- CONTROLS: (4/8) toggle switches
- INTERFACE: RS-232
- CONNECTORS: (5/9) DB25 (F)
- USER CHANNELS: 4/8
- LEADS SUPPORTED: 1-8, 20
TYPICAL LOCAL APPLICATION: The drawing illlustrates LOCAL connections between the Model 4440 DB25 Toggle Switch and several devices such as a computer for control, Security Card Scanner as well as the Model 4215 data acquisition instrument.
TYPICAL REMOTE APPLICATION: The drawing illlustrates REMOTE connections between the Model 4440 DB25 Toggle Switch and several devices such as a computer for control, Security Card Scanner as well as the Model 4215 data acquisition instrument.
- The Model 4440 PathWay® Remotely controllable RS-232 network switch allows local or at-a-distance access to four devices.
- Selectable trigger character allows the operator to choose a unique trigger character to establish communications.
- Interactive menu allows the user to assign device labels, change switch position, or simply query the unit for switch status.
- Lockout of front panel switching control for secure environment applications.
- Remote control from device directly connected to common port or a distant device via modem connection.
- Switch among connected devices via ASCII code protocol.
- Front panel switching of sharer via front panel controls.
- Key signal activity LEDs monitor signal activity.
- Port status LEDs show connected port.
- Custom operation available, call ESL.
- No special software required.
- For 8-port network switch, see Model 4480, Cat. No. 302060.
- Available as a rackmount unit, call ESL.
- Electro Standards manufactures a wide range of RS-232 switches.
These highly flexible remotely controllable RS-232 switches allow local or at-a-distance access to four devices (Model 4440) or eight devices (Model 4480). Selectable trigger character allows the operator to choose a unique trigger character to establish communications. Interactive menu allows the user to assign device labels, change switch position, or simply query the unit for switch status.
Front panel channel selection is as simple as flipping a switch. Lockout of front panel switching control is possible for secure environment applications.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our Copper Cable Assemblies webpage
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy, switch de rede, nätverksswitch,