QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, SC Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6277 Fiber Optic SC Duplex Online/Offline Switch
Quick Connect/Disconnect to/from network.
Absolutely NO DATA passes when switch is in the OFFLINE position.
The Ultimate FIREWALL!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (2) SC Duplex female connectors labeled IN and OUT.
- FIBER SIZE: 62.5/125 micron, 850 nm.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front-panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- NO REMOTE CONTROL.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50 Hz-60 Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.78" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.1 lbs. (1.9 kg).
QuickSwitch® SC Duplex Multi-Mode Online/Offline Fiber Optic Switch:
The drawing illustrates a Fiber Optic Network connected to the SC Duplex Multimode IN port and a Fiber Optic Network connected the SC Duplex Multimode OUT port. When the ONLINE position is selected the Fiber Optic Networks are connected. When the OFFLINE position is selected the Fiber Optic Networks are disconnected and NO DATA passes.
QuickSwitch® 6277 Features:
- Allows quick connection or disconnection between two fiber optic networks or devices.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continue to pass data.
- "OFFLINE" switch position stops any and all data throughput for the unit.
- Front panel pushbutton control. No Remote Control.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All IN and OUT ports are SC Duplex, Multi-mode, 62.5/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 850nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A/B ports and vice versa.
- Optical data throughput scalability.
- Eliminates need to plug/unplug fiber optic patchcords.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified, SC fiber optic cables available for your switch installation.
The QuickSwitch® 6277 Single Channel SC Duplex Online/Offline Switch allows the user the capability of connecting or disconnecting two separate devices connected to ports IN and OUT. All switch position control is via the front panel pushbutton. The QuickSwitch® 6277 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Switch Form:/Products-Custom/Fiber-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all your Fiber Optic Cable requirements.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.