Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, BNC Coaxial
Model 7334 BNC Interface 5-to-1 Switch, with RS232 Remote Control
- Switch ANY BNC Interface device. Ideal for classrooms, boardrooms and hospital laboratories.
- Facilitates connecting optical imaging equipment to your other lab equipment.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (6) BNC female coaxial connectors are
labeled A, B, C, D, E and Common.
- GROUND STUD: 6-32 Screw, the chassis ground point labeled with a ground symbol.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (5) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female connector labeled REMOTE accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- FRONT PANEL LED DISPLAY: (5) Red LED's display switch position.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, nonpolarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.55" D
(48.3 x 4.4 x 26.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.2 lbs (2.4 kg)
5-TO-1 BNC APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates a 5 to 1 BNC Switch Box. A single device connected to the BNC COMMON port shares among five devices connected to the BNC A, B, C, D, and E ports. The DB9 Remote port accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data commands for Remote Control operation.
- Allows quick connection to any one of five BNC Interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Eliminate redundant video monitors.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Both the center pin and shell signals are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front-panel pushbutton controls.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, query firmware version number, query serial number and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front-panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length BNC Coaxial data cables for this switch are available.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7334 5-to-1 BNC Switch with Remote Control allows the user the capability of accessing five separate devices, ports A through E, via connection through a device connected to the Common port of the switch. The Model 7334 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, black all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
This switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbuttons or remotely from an RS232 serial port located on the rear of the unit.
Network Switch position states may be attained via the front panel LED display or the Remote RS232 serial port.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Don't forget to order cables!
|Suggested cables for use with Model 7334 Switch Box
RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft.
RG58 Coaxial, 50 ohm, 10ft.
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 10ft
| See Tabs: RELATED PRODUCTS or ACCESSORIES
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.