Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, BNC Coaxial
Model 7334 BNC Interface 5-to-1 Switch, with RS232 Remote Control
Switch ANY BNC Interface device. Ideal for classrooms, board rooms and hospital laboratories.
Facilitates connecting optical imaging equipment to your other lab equipment.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (6) BNC female coaxial connectors are labeled A, B, C, D, E and Common.
- GROUND STUD: 6-32 Screw, the chassis ground point labeled with a ground symbol.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (5) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female connector labeled REMOTE accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- FRONT PANEL LED DISPLAY: (5) Red LED's display switch position.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, nonpolarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.55" D(48.3 x 4.4 x 26.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.2 lbs (2.4 kg)
PathWay® Model 7334 BNC Coaxial 5-to-1 Switch w/ RS232 Serial REMOTE:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the BNC COMMON port with access to five BNC interface devices connected to the BNC ports A, B, C, D, and E. The COMMON Device connects between any one of the five devices (Devices, A, B. C, D, and E), one device at a time via pushbutton or Remote Commands. The DB9 Remote Port can be used to control the switch remotely via ASCII RS232 Serial data commands.
- Allows quick connection to any one of five BNC Interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Eliminate redundant video monitors.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Both the center pin and shell signals are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front-panel pushbutton controls.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, query firmware version number, query serial number and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front-panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length BNC Coaxial data cables for this switch are available.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7334 5-to-1 BNC Switch with Remote Control allows the user the capability of accessing five separate devices, ports A through E, via connection through a device connected to the Common port of the switch. The Model 7334 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, black all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
This switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbuttons or remotely from an RS232 serial port located on the rear of the unit.
Network Switch position states may be attained via the front panel LED display or the Remote RS232 serial port.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC-240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Check out suggested cables for use with the Model 7334 Switch.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 7334 Switch
RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
RG58 Coaxial, 50 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 10ft (M/M)
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7334 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.