Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, BNC Coaxial
Model 7203 Single Channel 50 Ohm Impedance BNC A/B with RS422 Serial Remote Control
Ideal for sharing laboratory test equipment having a BNC coaxial cable interface.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) BNC (F) connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 (F) Remote connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS422 Serial Data.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop 5.25" W x 7.25" D x 2.0" H. (13.3 x 18.4 x 5.1 cm)
- WEIGHT:Approximately 2.0 lbs. (0.91 kg)
PathWay Model 7203 50 Ohm Impedance BNC A/B Network Application with RS422 Remote Port: Sharing Laboratory Test Equipment
The diagram illustrates a shared test equipment connected to the COMMON port sharing between Device A and Device B connected to the A and B ports. The DB9 Remote accepts ASCII RS422 Serial data commands for Remote Control Operation.
For a BNC switch box with an ASCII RS232 Serial Data Remote port, see Model 7202, Catalog Number 307202.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two BNC interface devices from one COMMON device.
- (3) Isolated BNC port connectors on rear panel.
- All BNC ports are impedance matched to support 50 Ohm equipment.
- Center pin and shell of each BNC connector is switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Local control via front-panel push button.
- The REMOTE port accepts RS422 Serial Data ASCII commands for switch position and control.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Retains last switch position in the event of power loss and continues to pass data.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length BNC coaxial cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: The Model 7203 is on the GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7203 Single Channel BNC A/B Switch with RS422 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the "COMMON" port between two other devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports, with remote access functionality. Remote control access can be accomplished using ASCII RS422 commands. The Model 7203 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE: (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7203is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Check out suggested cables for use with the Model 7203 Switch.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 7203 Switch
RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
RG58 Coaxial, 50 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 10ft (M/M)
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch