Video Conference Room Switch Display Indicator
Model 5543 CDIC/ISDN/OFFLINE Display Indicator Unit
Conference Room Application: Model 5543 Displays the CDIC/ISDN/OFFLINE Status of the Model 5542 7-Channel 3-State CAT5e/ISDN Switch.
Use with Model 5542 7-Channel 3-State Cat 5e ISDN Switch to Create a Robust Conference Communications Switching System. Great for Video Conference Rooms!
The Model 5543 CDIC/ISDN/OFFLINE Display Indicator Unit is designed to display the isolation/connection status of communication equipment. This equipment comprises a switching system that includes the Model 5542 7-Channel 3-State CAT5e/ISDN Switch. Users can link these units to create a robust conference room communication switching system. The Model 5543 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, black anodized chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
- STATUS CONNECTOR: (1) DB9 female connector labeled CONTROL.
- DISPLAY: (1) Front panel color graphic display indicates position of companion switch. Displays CDIC, ISDN, or OFFLINE.
- POWER: Wide Range Power Module (Cat No. 521895) CE and UL listed table mount unit, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 CM).
- WEIGHT: 3.7 lbs. (1.7 kg).
DISPLAY INDICATOR APPLICATION:
Model 5543 Display Indicator connected via the DB9 STATUS port to the Model 5542. Color Graphic Display on the Model 5543 indicates one of three positions (CDIC, OFFLINE, or ISDN) of the Cat5e / ISDN Switch, Model 5542.
- Control port for linking the Model 5543 to the Model 5542 switch.
- The front panel Color Graphic Display on the Model 5543 will display the CDIC/ISDN/OFFLINE Status of the switch system.
- Power to the LED's of the Model 5542 switch is provided via the Model 5543 Control port.
Model 5543 Display Indicator Unit showing CDIC position of Model 5542.
Model 5543 Display Indicator Unit showing ISDN position of Model 5542.
Model 5543 Display Indicator Unit showing OFFLINE position of Model 5542.
LineSelect® and PathWay® are a registered trademarks of Electro Standards Laboratories.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export. Electro Standards welcomes business from International companies: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy , switch de rede, nätverksswitch.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.