Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25
Model 7309 Secure Single Channel DB25 A/OFFLINE/B Switch with Telnet, Password Protected Remote
10Base-T Remote Interface, Password Protected.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front panel LED's display switch position, power status, and network status.
- REMOTE: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10Base-T LAN access Ethernet for Remote Control operation. Secure Setup.
- POWER: "WIDE RANGE" CE and UL listed table mount power module (Cat.No. 521895) 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz. Ideal for international applications.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.17" D. (48.3 x 4.5 x 20.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
DB25 A/OFFLINE/B Switch application with Telnet Commands, Password Protected: A COMMON Device connected to the DB25 COMMON port has access to Device A or Device B connected to the DB25 "A" and "B" ports, respectively. The Unit switches to OFFLINE position before switching to "A" or "B" position. RJ45 10Base-T Remote port accepts Telnet Commands for Remote Operation. Remote is Password Protected for Secure Access.
- Allows secure access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Unit switches to Offline position before switching to A or B position.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- If the Model 7309 powers down in the OFFLINE position, upon power restore, the unit will flash both LEDs to indicate the OFFLINE position.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Control of the switch position from a 10Base-T LAN Ethernet environment. IP Addressable.
- Remote Telnet command interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Remote control of the switch is password protected.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Front panel "STATUS" and "LINK" Led's display the 10Base-T Control port connected to the network.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your installation.
The PathWay® Model 7309 Secure Single Channel DB25 A/OFFLINE/B Switch with Telnet allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface connected to the "COMMON" port among two other devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports, with remote access functionality. The Model 7309 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Remote access can be accomplished using the Ethernet 10Base-T connnection with Telnet.
Proper authentication is required for remote access via the 10Base-T connection. Users can then monitor status, lockout front panel pushbutton control, and control switch position.
Ask about our popular Model 700 RS-232 Breakout Box.
- Tri-State LED's monitor the data interface for fault isolation.
- Model 700 RS-232 Breakout Box with Tri-State LED's.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide, including but not limited to: Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.