QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, LC Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6292 Fiber Optic LC Duplex A/B/C Switch, Single Mode with LAN TELNET Access
IP Addressable for Critical Network Alternate-Path Switching!
Ideal for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) purchase applications.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) LC Duplex connectors labeled A, B, C, and COMMON.
- WAVELENGTH: 1310 nm and 1550 nm.
- CONTROL: (3) Pushbuttons allow selection of switch position.
- DISPLAY: (3) Red LED's display switch position and power status.
- SUPERVISORY REMOTE PORT: (1) RJ45 (F) connector accepts 10/100 BASE-T LAN Ethernet (TELNET command interface).
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC 500 mA to the Model 6292. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug. Replacement power modules may be ordered using ESL Cat No. 516682.
- DIMENSIONS: Standard rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.66" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
FIBER OPTIC NETWORK APPLICATION: A/B/C SINGLE MODE LC DUPLEX with 10/100 BASE-T LAN TELNET ACCESS
The diagram shows LC duplex, single mode fiber connected between the COMMON fiber optic network and the COMMON port, the LC duplex single mode connected between the A port and Fiber Optic Network A. The same is true for fiber optic network B connected to the B port and fiber optic network C connected to the C port. The COMMON fiber optic network can access any of three other fiber optic networks connected to A, B, C ports. Additionally, Remote Access can be achieved via Telnet Commands using the RJ45 IP Addressable REMOTE port.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology.
- MEMS mirror switch supports OC12 speeds of 622 Mbps.
- Switch maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- Remote Control Telnet command interface that allows user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All A, B, C and COM ports are LC Duplex, Single Mode (SMF-28). 9/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 1310 nm or 1550 nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A/B ports and vice versa.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified LC duplex, fiber optic cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
QuickSwitch® 6292 Single Channel LC Duplex A/B/C Switch, Single Mode with LAN Telnet Access allows the user the capability of sharing a single port LC Duplex interface device, connected to the COMMON port, among three other devices, connected to the "A", "B", and "C" ports. The QuickSwitch 6292 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
Remote access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100-Base-T connection and Telnet commands.
Users can then monitor status, lockout front panel pushbutton control, and control switch position.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 6292 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our FIBER OPTIC CABLE Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online custom product request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Interfaces include: SC, ST, LC, and ESCON. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica , switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.