Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, 50-Pin Telco, RJ11
Model 7105 50-Pin Telco to RJ11 Switch with RS232 Remote
- Allows Single pair selection from 25-pair Telco interface to be switched to the RJ11 output.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (1) 50-Pin Telco (F) connector and (1) RJ11 (F) connector.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 (F) connector accepts RS232 serial data for Remote Control operation.
- LED's: (25) labeled 1 thru 25, indicate present position and power status.
- LOCAL CONTROL: (1) Pushbutton for local switch control.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500ma to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 8.46" D. (48.3 x 8.9 x 21.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 6.2 lbs. (2.8 kg)
50-PIN TELCO to RJ11 SWITCH APPLICATION w/RS232 REMOTE CONTROL: The drawing illustrates 25 pairs of 50-Pin Telco switched one pair at a time to Pins 3 and 4 of the RJ11 COMMON port. The DB9 Remote port is used to control the 25 pairs (50-Pin Telco to RJ11 Pins 3 and 4) switched via RS232 commands, including ability to select the Off-Line position.
- Independent control of 25 pairs of 50-Pin Telco switched one pair at a time to pins 3 and 4 of the RJ11 connector 1 set at a time.
- The signals switched to pins 3 and 4 of the RJ11 interface are switched via a break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Front-panel pushbutton provides local control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position including Off-Line position, lock and unlock front panel pushbutton, and obtain switch status.
- Off-Line position is obtained solely via the RS232 Remote commands.
- When in Off-Line position, no channels will be connected and front panel LED's are turned off.
- Once in Off-Line position, the user can return to On-Line position via RS232 commands or the front panel pushbutton.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Retains last set position in the event of power loss and continues to pass data.
The Path Way® Model 7105 50-Pin Telco to RJ11 Switch with RS232 Remote Access allows the user the capability to access the 50-Pin Telco 25 pairs to be accessed one pair at a time via the RJ11 connector both locally and remotely. The Model 7105 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from the DB9 Remote Control port located on the rear of the unit. The DB9 Remote port provides control through RS232 Serial Commands and allows the user to both control and monitor the switch position remotely. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.