QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, LC Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6267 Dual Channel LC Duplex A/B Switch
Two channels of "all fiber optic switching" supports Gigabit data rates!
- FIBER SIZE & WAVELENGTH: 62.5/125 micron, 850 nm.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (6) LC Duplex connectors. (Three connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each channel.)
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (2) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching. No Remote Control.
- DISPLAY: (4) Red, front-panel LEDs indicate switch position, and power status.
- POWER: UL Approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.92" D. (48.3 X 4.4 X 22.7 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.3 lbs. (2.0 kg)
DUAL CHANNEL FIBER OPTIC LC DUPLEX A/B NETWORK APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON fiber optic network connected to the LC Duplex COMMON port with access to two other Fiber Optic Networks connected to the LC Duplex A and B ports, for each of two channels. Channel 1 and Channel 2 can be switched independently via front panel pushbuttons. The application drawing reflects that there is no remote control for the Model 6267.
- Each channel allows access to two LC duplex fiber optic networks from one computer or network.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology and support Gigabit data rates.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- No remote control.
- Independent control of each channel.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front-panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- All A, B, and COMMON ports are LC Duplex, multimode, 62.5/125 micron and support a wavelength of 850 nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A/B ports and vice versa.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified LC fiber optic cables available for your switch installation. Measure the lengths you require. Then call for a quote.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6267 Dual Channel LC Duplex A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the "COMMON" port among two other devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports, for each channel.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6267 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our FIBER OPTIC CABLE Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online custom product request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Interfaces include: SC, ST, LC, and ESCON. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica , switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.