QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, OM3 LC Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6397 OM3 LC Duplex A/OFFLINE/B Fiber Optic Switch with Serial Remote
· ALL OPTICAL switch system designed for maximum performance in OM3 fiber optic applications.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (6) Sets of OM3 LC duplex connectors for the A, B, and COMMON ports for a total of (18) OM3 LC Duplex connectors.
- FIBER: OM3, 50/125 micron, 850 nm.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (3) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (3) Front panel LED's display switch position, power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: "WIDE RANGE" CE and UL listed table mount power module (Cat.No. 517277) 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz supplies 12VDC to the unit.
Ideal for international applications.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0"W x 3.5" H x 12.0" D.
(48.3 x 8.9 x 30.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 7.5 lbs (3.4 Kg)
The QuickSwitch® Model 6397 Six-Channel OM3 LC Duplex A/OFFLINE/B Switch allows 6 devices connected to six "COM" ports to access their respective A or B ports or to be switched to OFFLINE for complete isolation.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbuttons or remotely from the DB9 Remote Control port located on the rear of the unit. The DB9 Remote port provides control through RS232 serial commands and allows the user to both control and monitor the switch position.
- Each channel allows access to any one of two separate fiber optic networks from one computer.
- All six channels switch simultaneously.
- Local control via front-panel pushbuttons.
- Remote control port allows off-site monitoring and switch management.
- The remote port accepts RS232 Serial Data commands.
- Unit switches to OFFLINE position before switching to A or B.
- Service protocol, bit-rate and data transparent.
- Front panel pushbutton control can be locked out, remotely.
- Front-panel LEDs display switch position and power status.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
- All fiber ports are OM3 LC Duplex, 50/125 micron Laser Enhanced Multimode and support a wavelength of 850nm.
- When power is lost, unit will switch to the OFFLINE position.
- Data will not pass through the unit during power loss.
- When power is restored, unit will remain in the OFFLINE position until commanded to change.
- Optical Multimode 3 (OM3) compliant for laser enhanced 10-Gigabit laser applications.
QuickSwitch® ® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Switch Form: /Products-Custom/Fiber-Switch/
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide,
including but not limited to:
Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.