Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45 Keylock Switches
Model 9475 4-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Keylock Switch, Simultaneous Control
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 interface, quickly and reliably.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (12) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON, for each of the 4 channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) keylock switch on front panel. Keylock actuator selects A or B (key captive position) switching all 4 channels simultaneously by inserting a style C key.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.23" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 21.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
MODEL 9745 4-CHANNEL RJ45 CAT5e A/B KEYLOCK SWITCH APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates a 4-Channel Group. Each Channel in the group has a Common Device connected to the COMMON Port with access to one of two devices connected to the Cat5e A and B ports. The 4-Channel Group switches all four channels simultaneously from A position to B position or Position B to Position A. The front panel operation is controlled by a Keylock to allow or inhibit operations.
- Simultaneously switch all four channels of RJ45 A/B via keylock actuator located on the front panel using a style C key.
- Tested for Cat5e compliance.
- Key is removable in the "A" position and captive in the "B" position.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make keylock switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Manually operated keylock switch. No power required.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Rackmount configuration is standard.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 9475 enables each of four RJ45 Cat5e Common ports to select either of two network LANs or devices via A or B port RJ45 connectors. All four channels of the LineSelect® Model 9475 A/B Switch are switched simultaneously via a keylock actuator located on the front panel. The key for the LineSelect® Model 9475 is uniquely keyed as a style C key.
The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat5e interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 9475 is enclosed in a 1U full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/FRI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.