QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, LC Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6266 Six-Channel LC Duplex 50/125 Micron A/B Switch with Telnet Remote
Switch Six Channels to an Alternate Path, Simultaneously!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (18) LC duplex fiber optic connectors labeled A, B, and COM. (3 for each of the 6 channels).
- CONTROL: (1) Pushbutton control allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Red, front panel LEDs' indicate switch position and power status.
- REMOTE PORT: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts Ethernet 10/100 Base-T connection Telnet commands for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL Approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- WAVELENGTH: 850 nanometers.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount Configuration, 19.0" W x 3.5 " H x 10.76" D (48.3 x 8.9 x 27.4 cm)
- FIBER SIZE: 50/125 Micron
- WEIGHT: Approximately 6.6 lbs. (3.0 kg)
FIBER OPTIC NETWORK APPLICATION: 6-CHANNEL LC DUPLEX CONNECTORS (50/125 Micron) with 10/100 BASE-T LAN TELNET ACCESS
Each Channel allows a COMMON Device connected to the LC Duplex "COMMON" port access to two Devices connected to the LC Duplex A and B ports. Additionally, Remote Access can be achieved via Telnet Commands using the RJ45 IP Addressable REMOTE port. All six channels are switched simultaneously.
- Simultaneous control via pushbutton control or Telnet commands.
- Six channels of A/B switching in one rack mount enclosure.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber optic signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror-prism switch technology and support Gigabit data rates.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- All Channels switch simultaneously
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet environment. IP Addressable!
- Remote Control Telnet command interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All A, B, COM ports are LC Duplex, Multi-mode, 50/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 850nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A/B ports and vice versa.
- For a Six-Channel LC Duplex switch that supports 62.5/125 Micron, see Model 6264.
- Custom length, rigorously tested and certified, LC fiber optic cables available for your switch installation.
The QuickSwitch® 6266 6-Channel LC Duplex 50/125 Micron A/B Switch with Telnet Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port LC Duplex interface device, connected to the "COMMON" port, among two other devices, connected to the "A" and "B" ports, for each channel. All channels are switched simultaneously. Remote access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100Base-T connection and Telnet.
The QuickSwitch® 6266 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our FIBER OPTIC CABLE Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online custom product request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Interfaces include: SC, ST, LC, and ESCON. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica , switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.