Cat5e RJ45 Manual Network Switch, Rotary Switches
Model 9448SH RJ45 Cat 5e A/B Switch, Manual, Rackmount
All Ports Are Shielded RJ45 Connectors that provide additional EMI/RFI shielding protection.
Recommended for use in noisy environments.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) Shielded RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and Common.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19" W x 1.75" H x 8.9" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.6 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.1 lbs. (1.9 kg)
CAT5e A/B NETWORK SWITCH APPLICATION:
The diagram illustrates one COMMON Device connected to the RJ45 shielded COMMON Port accessing Device A or Device B via the shielded RJ45 A and B ports.
- Allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance. Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
- All ports are shielded RJ45 connectors.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Rackmount configuration.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation.
- For a similar unit with RJ45 Cat5e, see Model 9448, Cat. No. 305913.
The Model 9448SH Manual Data Network A/B Switch enables access to two 10/100/1000 Base-T networks. The Model 9448SH Category 5e A/B switch allows the user to reroute data between two networks with a simple flip of a switch. This manual network switch supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 CAT5e interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear.
The Model 9448SH is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. Click the link to fill out the form.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our Copper Cable Assemblies Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.