Cat5e RJ45 Manual Network Switch, Rotary Switches
Model 9448 RJ45 A/B Manual Data Network Switch, Cat5e Compliant, Rackmount
Provides quick and easy switching to backup network.
Keeps data flowing on mission critical networks.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female Category 5e ports on rear panel labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- PINS: All 8 pins switched.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.65" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 3.9 lbs. (1.8 kg)
CAT5e A/B SWITCH APPLICATION:
The diagram illustrates one workstation connected to a COMMON port accessing one of two 10/100/1000 Base-T Networks. User can reroute data with a flip of the switch.
- Model 9448 CAT5e AB data network switch allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance. Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Rackmount configuration.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: On GSA Schedule!
- For a shielded version of Model 9448, See Model 9448SH, Cat. No. 305913SH
The LineSelect® Model 9448 manual data network switch enables access to two 10/100/1000 Base-T networks. The Model 9448 Category 5e A/B switch allows the user to reroute data between two networks with a simple flip of a switch. This manual network switch supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 CAT5e interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear.
The LineSelect® Model 9448 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 9448 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.