Manual Network Switch, BNC Coaxial
Model 9078 Dual Channel Coaxial BNC A/B Manual Switch Module, 75 Ohm, Rackmount Module
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
Ideal for data, GPS, and test measurement coaxial networks!
Modular approach allows system expansion to meet your needs.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) BNC connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each channel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual Rotary Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 1.98" W x 5.06" H x 7.15" D (5.1 x 12.9 x 18.2 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 0.8 lb (0.4 kg).
LineSelelct ® Model 9078 Dual-Channel Coaxial BNC A/B APPLICATION, 75 Ohm:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the BNC COMMON port accessing two other devices connected to the BNC A and B ports for each of two channels. Both channels are switched simultaneously. This dual channel BNC A/B switch can give you access to 16 channels by installing eight individual dual channel BNC switch modules into the Model 9025 rack mount chassis.
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Simultaneously switches both channels via a front-panel rotary switch.
- Switches both the shield and center conductor of the coaxial interface via break-before-make rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- No external power required. Manual operation.
- Switch case is a rugged aluminum enclosure for EMI/RFI shielding.
- Up to eight LineSelect® Model 9078 Dual Channel Switch Modules can be housed in the Model 9025 Rack Chassis.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 9078 switch module allows the user to switch a device connected to the COMMON port between devices connected to ports A and B for each channel. The LineSelect® Model 9078 is an open frame module designed to be installed in the Model 9025 rack.
Model 9025 (Cat No 305972) Rack accommodates up to 8 LineSelect® Model 9078's. The Model 9025 is a 3U high, full rack chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
Model 9025 Rackmount Chassis for Switch Modules (Cat No 305972) Features:
- Rack can accommodate up to eight Model 9078 A/B modules (2.0" W) (5.1 cm).
- Rackmount chassis supports multiple switch module chassis of various widths.
- Rack Size: 19" W x 5.25" H x 7" D. (48.3 x 13.3 x 17.8 cm)
- Full opening for modules is 16.8" W. (42.7 cm)
Model 9025 Rack Chassis illustrated with a 2" filler panel Model 9008 and Module Guides. Other filler panel sizes are available!
- Module rack filler panel, 2.0" W (5.1 cm), Cat No 305983 - Model 9008.
- Module rack filler panel, 0.8" W (2 cm), Cat No 305981 - Model 9011.
- Other filler sizes available.
Check out suggested cables for use with the Model 9078 Switch.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 9078 Switch
BNC Coaxial Cable, 75 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
BNC Coaxial Cable, 75 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
BNC Coaxial Cable, 75 Ohm, (M/M) Custom Length
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.