Manual Network Switch, BNC Coaxial
LineSelect® Model 9077 Single Channel Coaxial BNC A/B Manual Data Network Switch, 50 Ohm, Rackmount Module
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network.
Ideal for data, GPS, and test measurement coaxial networks!
Modular approach allows the system expansion to meet your needs.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) BNC connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually Operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Module 1.98" W x 5.06" H. x 7.85" D. (5.1 x 12.9 x 20.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 0.7 lb. (0.4 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9077 Coaxial BNC A/B Switch Module Application, 50 Ohm:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the BNC COMMON port with access to other BNC interface devices connected to the BNC port "A" and BNC port "B" for each switch module that you install in your Model 9025 rack system! This single channel BNC A/B switch can become up to eight channels by installing eight individual switch modules into the Model 9025 rack mount chassis.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switches.
- Switches both the shield and center conductor of the coaxial interface via break-before-make rotary switch.
- 50 Ohm termination on unused port.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- No external power required. Manual operation.
- Switch case is a rugged aluminum enclosure for EMI/RFI protection.
- Up to eight LineSelect® Model 9077 Switch Modules can be housed in the Model 9025 Rack Chassis.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Modular approach to switch requirements allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed basis.
The LineSelect® Model 9077 switch module allows the user to switch a device connected to the COMMON port between devices connected to ports A and B. The LineSelect® Model 9077 is an open frame module designed to be installed in the Model 9025 Rack.
Model 9025 (Cat No 305972) Rack Chassis supports the Model 9077, and accommodates up to 8 LineSelect® Model 9077's. The Model 9025 is a 3U high, full rack chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
Model 9025 Rackmount Chassis for Switch Modules (Cat No 305972) Features:
- Rack can accommodate up to eight Model 9077 A/B modules (2.0" W).
- Rackmount chassis supports multiple switch module chassis of various widths.
- Rack Size: 19" W x 5.25" H x 7" D. (48.3 x 13.3 x 17.8 cm)
- Full opening for modules is 16.8" W. (42.7 cm)
Model 9025 Rack Chassis illustrated with a 2" filler panel Model 9008 and Module Guides. Other filler panel sizes are available!
- Module rack filler panel, 2.0" W, Cat No 305983 - Model 9008.
- Module rack filler panel, 0.8" W, Cat No 305981 - Model 9011.
- Other filler sizes available.
Check out suggested cables for use with the Model 9077 Switch.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 9077 Switch
RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
RG58 Coaxial, 50 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 10ft (M/M)
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.