Cat5 Manual Network Switch, RJ45, Rotary Switch System
Model 9740/16 Manual High Density 16-Channel Cat 5 RJ45 A/B Switch System
- Model 9740/16 High Density 16-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch, 100Base-T, Cat 5.
- Add quick and easy manual backup switching capability to your data network by utilizing this high-density switch system.
- High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 (F), Cat 5 connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of 16 channels on rear panel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (16) Rotary Switches on front panel select A or B and allow independent channel control.
- PINS SWITCHED: RJ45: All 8 Pins Switched.
- POWER: No power required. Manually Operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 8.75" H x 13" D.
(48.3 x 22.3 x 33.1 cm).
- Accommodates up to 16 channels in only 8.75 inches of panel height.
- Independently control 16 channels via the front-panel rotary switches.
- Certified for Cat5 compliance.
- Rated for 100Base-T Networks (up to Cat5).
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Manually operated, No power required.
- Custom length cables are available.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Partially populated Models switch 32, 24 or 8 channels independently or a fully populated 40-Channel Switch System.
(See Related Tab, or click the "Detailed Spec" Icon)
- Municipalities, schools, government: This network switch is on
GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V.
- For a Cat5 e high-density manual switch system, see Model 9741 Switch System.
The Model 9740/16 High Density 16-Channel Cat5 RJ45 A/B switch System enables access to two networks connected to the A and B ports from a COMMON device connected to the COMMON port for each of sixteen channels. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat 5 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The Model 9740/16 switch system is encased in an all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a 19" rack.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Custom Data Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.