Model 9044 DB15 (FFF) A/B Manual Network Switch A/B, Rackmount Module
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB15 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually Operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Module 2.0" W x 5.25" H x 7.0" D (5.1 x 13.3 x 17.8 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 0.5 lb. (0.3 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9044 DB15 A/B SWITCH MODULE APPLICATION: (The DB9 ports are all Female Connectors.)
The drawing illustrates ALL DB15 Female ports, A, B and COMMON. The DB15 cables are ALL DB15 male connectors. A COMMON device connected to the DB15 COMMON port can access either Device A or Device B using the front panel rotary switch.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB15 devices from one COMMON device.
- All 15 pins of the DB15 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- No external power supply required.
- Attractive anodized aluminum packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Up to eight Model 9044 Switch Modules can be housed in the Model 9025 Rack Chassis.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length DB15 cables available for your switch installation.
The LineSelect® Model 9044 allows the user to access two DB15 devices connected to the A and B ports from one DB15 device connected to the COMMON port. Switching between devices A and B is quick and easy via the front panel rotary selector. The Model 9025 Rack accommodates up to eight Model 9044 switch modules, as your requirement grows.
System Expands to meet your needs!
This modular approach to switch system requirements allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed bases. Filler panels are available to attractively cover unused module slots. Model 9008, Cat No 305983 for a two inch filler panel.
Model 9025 Rackmount Chassis for Switch Modules (Cat No 305972) Features:
- Rack can accommodate up to eight Model 9044 A/B modules (2.0" W) (5.1 cm)
- Rackmount chassis supports multiple switch module chassis of various widths.
- Rack Size: 19" W x 5.25" H x 7" D. (48.3 x 13.3 x 17.8 cm)
- Full opening for modules is 16.8" W. (42.7 cm)
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form by clicking here.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.