DB25 Manual Network Switches, 4-Positions, Rotary Switches
Model 8470 DB25 THX Audio Interface A/B/C/D Switch, Rackmount, Manual Operation
Internal wiring between the switch and the DB25 port connectors utilizes twisted pairs to accommodate the pin/signal listing of THX audio signals. Pairing selected to minimize audio signal crosstalk.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A, B, C, D.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- LOW IMPEDANCE CONTACTS: Typical contact resistance, 3 milliohms.
- SIGNAL PAIRING: Each signal "positive" is paired with its respective signal "ground".
- DIMENSIONS: With Brackets attached: 6.4" W x 3.5" H x 6.64" D. (16.3 x 8.9 x 16.9 cm)
- WEIGHT: 2.0 lb (0.9 kg).
LineSelect® Model 8470 DB25 THX Audio Interface A/B/C/D Switch Application:
The LineSelect® Model 8470 Application drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the DB25 COMMON port sharing among four devices connected to the A, B, C and D ports. (The internal Wiring Paired to Reduce Crosstalk) The drawing also shows the Chassis Ground Lug for secure grounding.
- Ideal for THX Audio Interface switch applications.
- Allows quick connection to any one of four DB25 interface devices from one COMMON port.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- All port shields are grounded to the chassis.
- Rear-panel chassis stud accepts spade lug for secure grounding.
- No external power required.
- Packaging includes removable rackmount brackets.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Ruggedized to withstand vibration encountered in mobile/motion applications.
- Internal wiring is paired to minimize audio signal crosstalk for THX signal assignment at DB25 interface.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length, custom designed DB25 cables wired to your specifications available for your switch installation.
- For a Desktop version of the LineSelect® Model 8470, See Model 8460, Cat No 308460.
The LineSelect® Model 8470 DB25 THX Audio Interface A/B/C/D Switch allows the user to reroute data between any one of four DB25 devices to one COMMON device with the simple rotation of a selector switch. All 25 pins of the DB25 interface are switched. No need to plug and unplug interconnection cables thereby eliminating connector wear and/or errors when reconfiguring system connections. The LineSelect® Model 8470 is packaged in a compact enclosure that includes removable brackets.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.