CellMite® Quad AC/DC Mixed LVDT and Force Measurement Digital Signal Conditioner
Powerful load cell and LVDT electronics!
The CellMite® 4336 Quad AC/DC is a 4-channel intelligent digital signal conditioner that connects directly to two AC LVDT transducers and two DC strain gage force transducers and provides direct digital data input into the serial port of a standard PC.
Precision AC sine wave excitation voltages to power the LVDT's and precision DC excitation voltages to power the force strain gage bridges are generated by the unit. Internal signal conditioning with filtering is applied to all channels and the digitized data is sent in serial form to a standard PC.
The CellMite® 4336 Quad also simultaneously generates /-10V analog outputs; one that tracks a user-selected LVDT channel and one that tracks a user-specified force channel. When used in combination with CellView Multi-Display GUI software, a complete data acquisition system is formed with synchronized data storage of all channels in an Excel compatible file, and real-time simultaneous viewing of all channels utilizing up to 8 user-specified software displays.
The CellMite® 4336 Quad AC/DC independently compensates each channel's transducer nonlinearities using its integrated 6-point calibration capability not found in standard signal conditioners. The unit has full range tare capability for the LVDT and strain gage force channels, and dual internal precision shunt resistors for the force channels.
The CellMite® 4336 features include nonvolatile memory for parameter and calibration storage, the ability to select between 3 stored LVDT calibrations for the two LVDT channels, and the ability to select between 3 stored force transducers for the two strain gauge force channels. Also featured are multi-point and mV/V calibration, remote sense excitation, 24-bit internal resolution with 16-bit analog output, and RS232 serial data output that is compatible with off-the-shelf serial to USB converter cables.
CellMite® Quad AC/DC Features:
- Simultaneous operation of all LVDT and strain gage channels
- Direct to PC with RS232 data
- Data logging with multiple recording profiles
- Data compatible with Excel
- Automatic and manual triggering
- 2-pt, mV/V calibration
- 6-pt Linearization calibration
- Dual scalable /-10V Analog Outputs, one for LVDTs and one for strain gages
- 16-Bit Analog Output
- 24-Bit Resolution
- Multiple filter selections
- Storage for 3 calibrated LVDT transducers and 3 calibrated strain gage transducers
- Selectable sensor gains
- Remote sense excitation
- Addressable for serial network
- Tare, peak, valley
- Unit Support: In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, Kg, N, mV/V, User Defined
- Power supplies internally isolated
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) and Software Drivers sold separately. Select from:
CellMite® Quad AC/DC Specifications:
- Voltage: 3kHz, 3Vrms (std)
- Sensors: LVDT's AC Bridges
- Strain Gage
- Voltage: 5VDC
- Sensors: 350 Ohm Bridge Nominal
- Internal Resolution: 24-bit
- Input Range: Software adjustable from <10mV/V to >100mV/V
- Error: 0.05%
- Precision Shunt 60K Ohm for bridge applications
- Strain Gage
- Internal Resolution: 24-bit
- Input Range: /15.5mV/V
- Error: 0.01%
- Precision Shunt 60K Ohm
- Conversion Rate
- 60/sec single channel
- 1/sec all channels simultaneously
- Data Logging
- Channels: All, simultaneously
- Format: Excel compatible file
- Recording Rate: Variable, user selectable
- Triggering: Manual, automatic, delayed
- LVDT: 16-bit, Scalable, /-10V.
- Strain Gage: 16-bit, Scalable, /-10V.
- Serial Data: Multidrop RS232, RS485
- Included Adapter: 5VDC, 1 A, 110/240VAC, 60/50 Hz.
- Optional Adapter: 12, 24, 48 VDC
- Size: 7.5" x 5.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1.12 lbs, (508.02 g)
CellView Multi-Display GUI Software (Cat. No. 514424)
- Turnkey simultaneous data acquisition system for networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Supports mix and match of CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units on network.
- Ability to define 8 simultaneous data displays from multiple channels on multiple units.
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test information to Excel spreadsheets for all networked units.
- Guides user through sensor calibrations.
- Guides user through adding/removing networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Ability to select and name any networked units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for the sensors.
- Save/Load units and sensor setup information.
- Set output data with user-define 5th order polynomial function.
- Setup a test to start and/or stop automatically with user-selectable trigger events and delayed triggering.
- Multi sample rate data acquisition via user-definable data logging profile.
- User programmable analog output voltage range for attached CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Units of In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, mV/V and User Defined.
CellView with Graphing GUI (Cat. No. 514358)
APPLICATION NOTE: How to make your own Plug and Play Load Cell System!
Order Cat No 501574, TEDS-Tag® ID Component to make your Plug and Play Load Cell System!
Check out our complete line of CellMite® Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners!
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.