CellView Multi-Display GUI Software for CellMite® Strain Gauge and
CellMite® LVDT Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners
Cat. No. 514424
The CellView Multi-Display Graphical User Interface (GUI) application communicates with up to eight precision CellMite® digitizing signal conditioners that are designed to amplify, filter and linearize the output of a strain gauge sensor. CellView Multi-Display presents the user with a graphical user interface to monitor incoming load data from the CellMite® unit and to visualize and refine the data.
CellView Multi-Display GUI Software Features:
- User interface connects up to eight pre-addressed CellMite® Strain Gage or CellMite® LVDT units.
- Units can hold calibration data for up to three separate sensors.
- User interface guides user through sensor calibrations.
- User interface allows creation of up to eight independent displays of data from the various connected units.
- Each display relates to a specific sensor.
- User can tare and reset peak and valley for the sensor from the displays.
- User can set filter level of the sensor via the unit, and/or further filter data as it enters the GUI software.
- User may manually start and stop tests or automate the process.
- Tests may be run in segments where each segment has a different data frequency.
- User can save and load CellMite®, Sensor, and Test setup info.
- User may save data and/or test info for use with spread sheets.
- User can refine data as it comes into the Unit by applying a 5th order polynomial.
CellView Multi-Unit / Multi-Display GUI - The Intuitive Software!
Calibrate all three sensors on the Active Unit Address independently by utilizing the Sensor to Calibrate selector. The 4 calibration options are: mV/V, 2-Pt, 6-Pt and Shunt.
Manually Controlled Tests - Click Start and Stop buttons. Event Trigger Tests include Start Condition, Wait Condition, and Stop Condition.
The Operation Mode has 3 options: Offline, Setup, and Ready. Use Offline when changing CellMite®, or Test setup functions are done in Setup mode. Ready Mode begins data aquisition.
Use the CellMite® Setup panel to Edit, Save, Load, and Activate parameters within the CellMite® unit. Parameters include CellMite® name, the Analog Output Control for the unit, and the Temperature Compensation settings.
| System Requirements
|| Pentium IV 400Mhz
|| Pentium IV 400 Mhz
|| 256 M bytes
|| 512 M bytes
|| 50 MB
|| 50 MB
|| Local Bus
|| Accelerated Bus
|| 1024 x 768
|| 1024 768 Large Fonts
|| Windows 2000
|| Windows XP
|| Windows Compatible
|| Epson Stylus
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.