Cassettes provide Quick installation of MTP / MPO Fiber Optic Network
Model 6008 Fiber Optic Cassette - (1) MTP to (8) ST Military Style
The Model 6008 breaks out (1) MTP® (8) strand fiber cable into (8) ST Military Style connectors. The MTP® connector is an (8) strand singlemode angle polish connector. Each ST connector is a single strand single mode Military Style connector. This system offers the advantages of saving duct space and installation time and the ruggedness of Military Style connectors. Up to three Model 6008 Cassettes mount into a Model 3294 rackmount fiber patch enclosure.
The Model 6008 cassette's cabling side (rear) contains an MTP® interface for connecting the trunk or backbone cabling. An internal optical assembly within the cassette interconnects the rear and front ports. A speedy connection is established when patch cords from the equipment are plugged into the front-panel Military Style connectors.
- Model 6008, Catalog No. 306008
- The MTP connector is an 8 strand single mode angle polish
- The ST connector is a single strand single mode Military Style connector.
- Dimensions: 5" W x 1.12" H x 5" D, approximately 0.5 lbs.
- Electro Standards can supply all of your Fiber Optic Cable requirements.
These cassettes were featured on ThomasNet .
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.