Model 7183 Dual Channel BJ80 BNC A/B/OFFLINE Switch, with Secure Ethernet Remote
Switch has “A”, “B”, and Secure “OFFLINE” positions.
Exclusive Ethernet Remote Control, No front panel control.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) BJ80 BNC connectors labeled A, B, and Common for each of the two channels.
- A, B, OFFLINE INDICATORS: (3) Front panel LED's display switch position of each channel and power status.
- EXCLUSIVE REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts Ethernet 10/100Base-T connection via Remote SSH Command Interface that allows the user to remotely control the unit.
- POWER: UL approved wall mount 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19" W x 1.75" H x 10.54" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 26.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.4 lbs (2.5 kg)
PathWay® Model 7183 Dual Channel BJ80 BNC A/B/OFFLINE Switch Application w/Secure Password Protected Remote
The application drawing illustrates two channels of simultaneous switching BJ80 A/B/OFFLINE Channels. Each channel has a COMMON Device connected to the COMMON port with access to either of two devices connected to the A and B ports. Also, each channel has a Secure OFFLINE position. The Secure OFFLINE switch position stops any and all data throughput for the unit. There is an RJ45 Ethernet Remote port that a user can control the unit via Remote SSH Command Interface.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Secure OFFLINE switch position stops any and all data throughput for the unit.
- Both the center pin and the shell signals are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Switch maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Switch powers up in last known position.
- Simultaneous Channel Control.
- Exclusive Ethernet Remote Control, No front panel control.
- SSH Command Interface is password protected.
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100 Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- Remote Control SSH Command Interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Remote allows query of switch position before selecting a new switch position.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All BJ80 BNC ports are impedance matched to support 50 Ohm equipment.
The PathWay® Model 7183 Dual Channel BJ80 BNC A/B/OFFLINE Switch with Secure Ethernet Remote, allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COMMON port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports for each channel. Remote Control access can be accomplished using a Secure Ethernet 10/100 Base-T connection SSH Commands. The Model 7183 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC / 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
This is the switch you need. It has been field-proven! Reliable! It comes complete with Tech Support.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.