RJ45 Manual Network Switch, Cat5, Rotary Switch
Model 8081 RJ45 A/B/C Network Switch, Manual Control, CAT 5 Compliant
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 interface devices.
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) RJ45 female, Category 5 ports on rear panel
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A, B, or C
- PINS SWITCHED: All 8 pins switched.
- POWER: No power required.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded Aluminum Enclosure
- DIMENSIONS: 5.43" W x 7.91" D x 2.67" H (13.8 x 20.1 x 6.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: 1.2 lb. (0.6 kg)
LineSelect® Model 8081 CAT5 A/B/C Switch Network Application:
The drawing illustrates a computer or workstation connected to the CAT5 RJ45 COMMON port accessing one of three networks connected to the CAT5 RJ45 A, B, and C ports.
- Model 8081 Cat5 A/B/C network switch allows access to three 10/100 Base-T Networks from one computer or workstation.
- Certified for Category 5 compliance.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Manual control via knob located on front panel.
- No external power required.
- Rated for 10/100 Base-T networks (Up to CAT 5).
- (4) RJ45 Connections, ports A, B C and COMMON, located on rear panel.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Switching mechanism is sealed precious metal contact switch.
- Standard & custom category 5 cables available in multiple colors and any length!
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 8081 RJ45 A/B/C data network switch enables access to three 10/100 Base-T Cat5 networks from one Common RJ45 device. The Model 8081 Category 5 A/B/C Data Network Switch allows the user to reroute data between three networks with the flip of a switch (Rotary knob). This manual network switch supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 CAT5 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 8081 is enclosed in a slim desktop enclosure.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.