RJ45 Manual Network Switch, Cat5e, Rotary Switch
Model 9263 Dual Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch, Manual, Simultaneous Switching, Side Mount
Certified for Cat 5e Compliance.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (6) RJ45 female, an A, B, and Common for each of the two channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary selector switch on front panel selects A or B for both channels, simultaneously.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- MOUNTING: Designed to mount vertical by adding mounting ear brackets (not included)
- DIMENSIONS: 8.37"H x 3.5" (2U) W x 6" D. (less ears)
LineSelect® Model 9263 Dual-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch Application, Manually Controlled.
The LineSelect® Model 9263 is a two channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch application. Channel 1 and Channel 2 each have two devices connected to the A and B ports for each of two channels.
Simultaneously Control Channel 1 and Channel 2 via a Rotary Switch Knob. Manually Controlled.
Model 9263 2-Channel Switch Features:
- Manually switch both channels simultaneously via one knob located on the front panel.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to Cat 5e).
- Transparent to data format
- Switches all (8) leads
- All (6) RJ45 female ports located on the front panel: (2) A ports, (2) B ports and (2) Common ports.
- High quality sealed switch with self wiping contacts
- Eliminates need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Rugged all aluminum case provides EMI/RFI shielding.
The Model 9263 is a dual-channel RJ45 A/B Network Switch. Both channels switch to A or B simultaneously. Each of the two channels reroutes data from its Common port to its A or B port, depending on switch position. The rotary selector switch and all six of the dual channel ports are located on the front panel. Mounting ears are available (Cat No 517739, set of two).
Mounting Ear Brackets Option, 1 Pair (Cat No 517739)
The brackets attach to top and bottom of the Model 9263 Switch. Each bracket has two mounting holes on front face, for 6/32” screws. They are designed to mate with customer chassis that has mounting holes 0.2” on center. Total height of switch with ears is 10 5/16”. Vertical spacing of 6/32” mounting hole centers is 10 1/16”.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.