Model 7319 Quad-Channel RJ45 Cat6 OnLine/OffLine Switch, with Current Sinking Remote
Absolutely NO data passes through the switch when in the OFFLINE position!
The Ultimate FIREWALL!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (8) RJ45 female connectors:
- (2) labeled A and COM for each of four channels.
- REMOTE PORT: (4) DB9 female connectors on rear accept Optically Coupled Current Sinking with custom pinout, one for each of four channels.
- FRONT PANEL LED DISPLAY: On the front-panel, (4) Green LED (ONLINE) and (4) Red LED (OFFLINE) indicates switch position and power; (1) Green LED and (1) Red LED per channel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (4) Pushbuttons for local switch control; (1) pushbutton per channel.
- POWER: Wide Range (Cat No.517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC / 240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz is included with the unit.Has an IEC 60320 C14 inlet.Ideal for international applications.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.28" D. (48.3 x 4.5 x 20.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.8 lbs. (2.2 kg)
QUAD-CHANNEL RJ45 CAT6 ONLINE/OFFLINE APPLICATION w/OPTICALLY COUPLED SINKING REMOTE:
The application drawing illustrates four individual RJ45 Cat6 ONLINE/OFFLINE Channels. A device connected to the COM port can be connected or disconnected to the Device connected to the A port for each of four channels.
Each channel has its own DB9 Remote port that can be used to control the unit via Optically Coupled Sinking Remote.
- Independently control each of four channels between Online and Offline via four front panel pushbuttons, or from the DB9 Remote ports via Optically Coupled Current Sinking Remote.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, the unit switches based on the state of Current Sinking Remote.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Four DB9 Remote ports, one for each of four channels.
- Optically Coupled Current Sinking Remote Port to allow for the control of the switch position.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat6 compliance.
The PathWay® Model 7319 Quad Channel RJ45 Cat6 Online/Offline Switch with Current Sinking Remote allows the user the capability of connecting two separate devices, ports A and COM, via an Online or Offline connection for each channel. The Model 7319 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbuttons or remotely from the four DB9 ports (one for each channel) located on the rear of the unit. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LEDs.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements.
For a custom switch call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form.
All data network switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.