QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, LC Duplex, Single Mode
QuickSwitch® 6330 Single Channel LC Duplex Online/Offline Switch, Single Mode, 9/125 micron
Quick Connect/Disconnect to/from network.
Absolutely NO DATA passes when switch is in the Offline position.
- WAVELENGTH: 1310 nm.
- FIBER SIZE: 9/125 micron.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (2) LC Duplex Angle Polished connectors labeled IN and OUT.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: On the front panel, (1) Red LED (ONLINE) and (1) Green LED (OFFLINE) display switch position and power status.
- NO REMOTE CONTROL.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50 Hz/60 Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.5 lbs. (2.0 kg).
SINGLE CHANNEL LC DUPLEX ONLINE/OFFLINE, SINGLE MODE APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates a single channel LC Duplex Single Mode fiber optic switch. The IN port is connected to a Fiber Optic network. The LC Duplex IN port when connected to the LC Duplex OUT port has access to Fiber Optic Network. When the IN port is in the OFFLINE position, no data passes to the the Fiber Optic Network connected to the OUT port. Local Control Only. No Remote Control.
- QuickSwitch® 6330 allows quick connection or disconnection between two fiber optic networks or devices.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology and support Gigabit data rates.
- The fiber ports are LC Duplex Angle Polished, Single mode, 9/125 micron and support a wavelength of 1310nm.
- All switch control is from front panel. No remote control.
- Front-panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- When power is lost, the unit reverts to the "OFFLINE" position.
- When the power is restored, the unit remains in "OFFLINE" position, until commanded otherwise.
- Optical data throughput scalability.
- Eliminates need to plug/unplug fiber optic patchcords.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified, LC fiber optic cables available for your switch installation.
- For a Dual-Channel version of the QuickSwitch® 6330, see Model 6331, Cat No 306331.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6330 Single Channel LC Duplex Online/Offline Switch allows the user the capability of connecting or disconnecting two separate devices, ports "IN" and "OUT", via an Online or Offline connection. The QuickSwitch® Model 6330 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack. The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel only. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED's
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
TO READ THE ARTICLE EITHER CLICK THE LINK OR APPLICATION ICON AT TOP OF PAGE: "HOW TO DETERMINE THE RIGHT FIBER OPTIC NETWORK BACKUP SWITCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION", click link to read as a pdf. You need Acrobat Reader to view the file.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
Electro Standards can supply all your Fiber Optic Cable requirements.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.